Monday 17 April 2017

Mangalorean Ideal Icecream Review

Ideal Icecream Parlor

Hampankatta, Mangalore

one month prior

Appraised Area: hampankatta transport stand, where we board transport going towards udupi.

For Mangaloreans there is no need of any presentation for this place. It is so much renowned and it acts a point of interest for close by spots however it the same number of branches in this environment.

Here u get many short nibbles here, milkshakes, frozen yogurts and snacks.

At whatever point I go here, I indiscriminately incline toward 3 things to eat. One is

➕ assault rifle

➕ trimasu

➕cake sandwich.

Presently amid my visit at first I requested

Corn sandwich, this will served frosty and I like it, only 2 cut of bread with sauces loaded down with corn in it. What's more, I like it.

Next as I said my standard things of trimasu, this is their mark dish here, trimasu is a tall marvel rich in chocolate, brownie morsels, chocolate chips and frozen yogurt layered. Individuals who cherish chocolate need to attempt it severely.

Frozen yogurt sandwich may look straightforward in planning and name, only a sljce of vanilla dessert in the middle of two cut of chocolate cake, however it tastes yummy to me. I cherish it.

Mood is fine, the place is cooled, slick and clean. Conventional place to bounce on.

Stopping : this might be a genuine issue in this area, so extreme to stop our vehicles

Estimating: evaluating sounds alright for taste and vibe, yet when it seeks amount need to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment