Thursday 20 April 2017

HAO HAO Restuarant Review!

Hao Hao

Balmatta, Mangalore


Hao is one the acclaimed Chinese cooking styles in Mangalore city. I went here for supper on a Sunday. I by and large eat chow min in Chinese yet this time I chose to eat something other than what's expected so I investigated Zomato for a few recommendations and got some thought.

Here for soup I began chicken sweet corn soup. Soup was as common no uncommon specify required for it. It was plain without salt and pepper, so we can tweak our own salt and pepper content.

Next for one thing I favored chicken satay. This chicken satay was boneless, served in sticks. This can be better than average for 2 people, yet not stomach filling. The chutney which they gave was additionally decent for it. In any case, I think it was somewhat sleek which could have been dried.

At last for primary course I took jaw min Noodles ( here u get a decision amongst rice and noodle). This menu is blend with sauce of both chicken and prawn with fried egg on top layer. It had gentle sweet taste in it. The amount is again adequate for 2.. I was feeling somewhat intense to send into my stomach since amount was sufficient.

Evaluating : this turns Hao a goldilocks decision than Hao ming which extremely close aggressive place here n Chinese cooking styles. Cost here is somewhat calculable.

Mood : they are Chinese themed eatery, with fine art inside with a fish tank and ventilated one. Be that as it may, amid evening u can't locate the correct surface and shade of the dish since lighting is somewhat dull here.

They have chopstick here, which Hao ming doesn't have. I want to eat in hack sticks.

Stopping : u have some place to stop vehicles in evening time. Yet, amid day time I have no clue for 4 wheelers.

No comments:

Post a Comment