Friday 28 April 2017

Hotel HANUMAN, MANGALORE -REVIEW

REVIEW FOR THE HOTEL

On conversing with localites of Mangalore, I was requesting spots of good sweet shops, for the most part individuals said in regards to this shop and subsequently I was enthusiastic about going by this place.

At first I went to their eatery and this was at night by 6. When I went inside their eatery it was somewhat occupied with their clients and they serve you with warm water for drinking. This inn format is in a rectangular shape, so seating are on one side and opposite side has entry to walk.

I considered having some Mangalore dish like stuff so I requested tuppa dosai and chole parata (this chole parata is in any case not a Mangalorean spl but rather Tuppa dosai is one).

To remark on tuppa dosai, it was great ????, with appropriate measure of ghee in it and sambhar chutney. Pakka it was. ?

Chole parata was alright, no need of spl say, it was presented with channa masala however onion was absent in it. At long last this finished with espresso, which was served hot and solid with less sugar. ☕☕☕.

In this eatery, they don't serve the desserts or snacks from the their sweet shop which is their neighborhood.

REVIEW FOR SWEET SHOP:

This sweet shop is somewhat little one, they have sweet, chocolate, snacks et cetera. I chose to get laddu and some dry Jamun for take away since I was feeling overwhelming after my eatery visit. This is useful for snacks and savories.

The essence of sweet was fair, I was upbeat subsequent to arriving at Mangalore I have wound up discovering some great sweet shop.

Evaluating ????, both eatery and sweet shop are pocket benevolent to attempt. They won't charge you much.

There are just couple of good sweet shop in Mangalore and I say this is one among them.

No comments:

Post a Comment